- I had purchased a used HP laptop from a friend. It was inexpensive enough but was slow and would crash (i.e. blue screen of death) when I would try to watch Netflix or stream video. Jeremy managed to fix the issues and for less cost than his original estimate. It continues to work like new! – Tania M.
- I wanted to take the time to commend you for the excellent work that you did in solving my problem. It was fast, inexpensive, and effective.
You have my endorsement. Feel free to post this. – Jeff Robbins
Deconfusion Consulting Corporation
- I couldn’t use my three monitor workstation or figure out what was wrong, and thought I wouldn’t be able to use my studio the way I needed to do my work, until Jeremy troubleshooted the issue in person and found a solution. Now I can use my studio setup as intended, and recommend his services. Thanks! – Liz H
- Computer issues? Best to contact an experienced tech person. Saves time, money and frustration. Call Jeremy Freeman, who lives in a Cranberry Village. Quick professional results!!! Lynn C.
- Jeremy Freeman at Capeway not only designed my website and provided valuable instruction on updating it; he was genuinely interested it making it attractive AND functional in a way that serves my particular purposes. A born teacher, he is also affable, accessible, and always willing to render Techno-speak into comprehensible English! Superb; I recommend Capeway unreservedly. Steve B, Cambridge MA
- We have used Capeway Tech Support recently and were extremely happy with the service. Jeremy was prompt , professional, and explained what he was doing as he went along. We highly recommend Capeway Tech Support for your computer needs.
C.&J. Santos Carver,MA
- Jeremy was very helpful with all my concerns. I wouldn’t hesitate to call him again with any other problems. Carol C., Carver MA
- Jeremy, at Capeway, helped me upgrade my computer. the job was done completely, correctly, and quickly. I really like that Jeremy is patient and clear in his communication. This is helpful for people like me who don’t know much about computers. Jean B
- I had a software issue with Windows 7 on my laptop that rendered it unusable. The simple solution would have been to format the hard drive & reinstall Windows but Jeremy went the extra mile and was able to diagnose the issue and fix the problem. Most importantly he was able to save all my files. Jim F, Barre MA
- I highly recommend Jeremy Freeman of Capeway Tech Support. About a week ago my computer got hacked and also had a “Trojan” virus. I was panicked as I need my computer for work. Through a friend I was told of Jeremy who happens to live near me. I contacted him and he was here in my house within hours. He was friendly and reassuring, but more than that he was competent, skilled, and persistent. It took several hours of work, but he restored my computer! In addition, he advised me to change passwords, etc. I don’t think I could have found a better technician! Sandra H, Carver, MA
- On time, competent – did the job. Would recommend – Kathleen S